Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I LOVE YOU DAY!!!

Happy Valentines Day!
Valentines day at the Kelley home is very relaxed. Kyle and I have come to the conclusion that we love each other everyday and so we don't need one day to celebrate our love so we really don't do anything different or special for Valentines day. The day was pretty much just Allison and I at home doing fun activities while Daddy was out showing clients some homes!
Grandma and Grandpa Ellsworth's Valentines Day card to Allison!
Allison was so excited because she says she got "$100 dollars from Grandma and Grandpa"
Kyle and I got Allison some princess chocolates for Valentines Day.
Sweethearts....
Later that day after getting Allison all cleaned up we decided it would be fun to make Valentines Day cupcakes!
Allison had fun cracking all the eggs and mixing everything together!
Allison posing with her cupcake mix!
While the cupcakes were in the oven Allison thought it would be fun to do so water painting!
During her water painting activity Daddy came home and brought Allison a package from Grandma and Grandpa Kelley.
We were really shocked to see that Grandma and Grandpa would send Allison an Olympus camera! Only to find when she opened up the box a princess crown, jelly beans and card.
Allison looking at Grandma's Valentines card with the "Princess on it"
Allison LOVED the crown! She even thought it was cooler once she found out that the top lit up!
After the present and the water painting activity and the clay activity Allison found her finger paints! I tried to hide them the best I could but she found them and couldn't wait to try them out!
So we made sure to change outfits (3rd one of the day) so that she could get paint on her and no ruin any of her good clothing...
Surprisingly she was very clean with her finger paints unlike last time she finger painted.
Allison showing off her hand and all her paint!
Our finished product with our cupcakes!
Later that night we had a small family dinner. After dinner my cousin Nick came over to hang out and we just watched the NBA all star dunk thing and ate our cupcakes! It was a very fun and relaxing day!
I am very grateful and very blessed to have Kyle as my husband and father to my children! I love him with all my heart and am so excited that I get to spend eternity with him! I don't need one day to celebrate our love. We celebrate our love everyday by just doing the little things to show each other that we care for one another and love each other. I love you Kyle Kelley!
Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allison you looked like you had a very fun day! I love you! Grandpa is on his way up to see you.