Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday LOVE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE KELLEY!
Kyle's birthday this year was Friday February 13th but we used the whole week to pretty much celebrate his birthday! The celebration began the Tuesday before Kyle's birthday when I was out shopping for his birthday gift and thought it would be fun to get everyone together and go out for dinner at Tucanos. We always celebrate our birthdays at Tucanos because they send out our birthday card for a free meal. So Tuesday night a bunch of friends and family joined us at Tucanos to celebrate Kyle's birthday. Then on Thursday Kyle and I decided it would be fun to go out just us and celebrate his birthday. So we went to Red Robin for lunch and celebrated his birthday again! Friday rolled around and Kyle's only request was for it to be as relaxing as possible. Well that's didn't happen! Kyle got a call that morning from one of his tenants saying that they had a leak... So of course Kyle went out to get it fixed. After he finished all the things he needed to get done for work later that evening we had a few people over for dinner and cake. Over all I think he had a pretty good birthday! Here are some pictures from Friday night:
Every year for Kyle's birthday I make him a mud pie cake. This year Kyle was just not into having a birthday cake but I insisted that he HAD to have a cake! So he started joking around and asked me to make him the "better than sex" cake so that's what I did! I think he liked having something different!
Here I am lighting Kyle's candles! The hand in the front of the picture is Clayton Romberg. Allison and Travis Raymond sitting in the back. (Here is a picture of me pregnant for those who have been requesting them! I was 27 weeks pregnant at the time this picture was taken)
Kyle, Travis and Allison! Allison loves blowing out candles so as soon as I had finished lighting the candles she decided it would be fun to blow them out! So we had to be sure Kyle was super close to his cake after I lit the candles for a second time!
Kyle and Allison blowing out the birthday candles!
Allison blowing out the last candle that Kyle left for her!
Kyle's tie that he requested for his birthday!
X-box games!!!
Kyle's birthday present from his folks... WONDER WHAT IT IS.....
TOOLS!!!! Exactly what Kyle wanted! He was so excited!!!
Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate Kyle's 27th Birthday!!!
I LOVE YOU KYLE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

4 comments:

Mr. Mustachio said...

Is the Tucanos free birthday meal only good on your exact birthday, or is it in the month of your birthday?

Kyle Kelley Family said...

it's good for the month of your birthday!

Mr. Mustachio said...

How does one sign up for the free birthday meal? I think I'll be there in July.

Kyle Kelley Family said...

I'm guessing you could look on there website or call them about it. We signed up while at dinner one night. They hand out the birthday club cards to fill out.