Thursday, February 5, 2009

Family Picture




Allison loves to color! The other day Allison asked me to draw a picture for her so I did the easiest thing and drew a picture of our family. I of course had Daddy in the picture, mommy with a purse, Allison with a purse and then I decided to add baby with a purse. I gave the picture over to Allison and she could not get over the fact that baby sister was in the picture. She was so excited about it. She just kept saying this is my sister, that is my sister. I just love Allison! She bring so much joy into our lives. I couldn't imagine our lives without little Allison! I'm super excited for this new baby to join our family and see how she will change things around here!

3 comments:

Debra said...

Allison you are so cute!

Beau said...

How cute is that!

Anonymous said...

Allison I love you!
Heather you are a very good artist!