Thursday, February 5, 2009

"Allison Kelley"

Allison has become very interested in her name... Two stories....

The other day I was working on the computer to have Allison come up and ask for help spell her name. So we got a piece of paper and I had her sitting on my lap and I wrote out her name. We went over and said each letter as we wrote the letter with me helping her write out the letters. After she got the hang of that I told her it was her turn to do it on her own. So she started to do it on her own but lost interest real quick and asked for me to help her again... At least she is finding some interest in learning how to spell her name!

As you know now she is interested in her name... Well one night she was running around and yelling her first name when finally her uncle Dale asked her "Allison what is your full name?" to my shock Allison answers him with "Allison Kelley!" It's not her full name but it's pretty darn close! I'm just excited that she knows her first and last name! We will just have to work with her on her middle...

1 comment:

Debra said...

Allison you are so smart! I love you so much....
Grandma Kelley