8 things I'm passionate about:
3. Being a good wife
5. Being a good mother
7. Enjoying each and every moment
8 words/phrases I use often: (not in any order)
1. Good Morning!
2. I LOVE YOU!
3. Ellsworth Properties!
4. This is Heather!
5. Give me kisses!
8. Thank you!
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Have more kids
2. See my kids grow up and get married in the temple
3. To have grandchildren
4. Travel More with family
5. Go on a cruise
6. Take Kyle to Alaska for his big fishing trip
7. Study The Book of Mormon
8. Kyle and I to build our dream home
8 things I've learned in the past:
1. Family is first
2. How to be an understanding mommy and wife
3. Patience.... Patience....
4. Things don't always go the way I might have planned and that's okay
5. Enjoy the little things in life
6. Make time
7. I will never have another pet after Tiffany
8. I'm always going to be late!
8 things I currently want/need:
1. I really want a puppy
2. I really want to have my backyard done
3. I really want a maid
4. I really want to be closer to family so Allison can enjoy her grandparents and cousins more
5. I really want to fit back into my pre-Allison clothing
6. I really want to be crafty
7. I really want to have all my Christmas shopping finished!
8. I need a new black wallet (Kyle Christmas idea!)
8 places I want to see/visit:
1. Back east again
2. I want to visit Kyle's mission area of Iowa
3. White cliffs of Dover
4. Victoria, Canada (BEAUTIFUL)
7. Paris, France
8 favorite restaurants
1. Olive Garden
7. Ruby River
8 TV shows I can't live without (Disclaimer: I don't watch that many shows!)
1. BYU FOOTBALL
2. Jon and Kate plus 8
3. Iron Chef America
4. Food Network Challenge
5. Las Vegas
6. The starter wife
7. Without a trace
8. Dancing with the Stars (thanks to my mother in law)
8 people I tag:
I can't think of 8 people off the top of my head so if you read this TAG YOUR IT!!!
Phone Drop April 2017
3 months ago