Saturday, February 2, 2008

What a DAY!

So today's been and interesting one. Kyle got up early this morning to go help some guys from our ward shovel the sidewalks around the church for Gordon B. Hinckley's funeral. I got up an hour or so later and got dressed to have Kyle come home a few moments later. We than got a phone call from my parents discussing business options for the year. The phone call end as the funeral began. We sat and watched the funeral up until the time they stopped filming so the family could have there time. It was a great funeral! It's really nice to see how many people's lives he touched and how loved he is. I found myself crying as if he were my own family. What a wonderful man! I will miss him but look forward to what's coming! After the funeral we ended up having lunch and getting Allison dressed (it was a late day for her due to the funeral). After lunch Kyle had to run to drum lessons. Kyle picked up his first client in Utah for drum lessons today and I'm very excited for him! It will get him back to playing on a regular basis and I know how much he missed playing! While Kyle was gone Allison and I tried cleaning up the house until she couldn't handle it any longer and so Mommy and Daughter watched a movie until Daddy got home! Once Kyle got home I had to go to work! Yeah I know on a Saturday evening... I had a tenant move out last week and a new one moving in this Tuesday and so by brother and I went to clean it! I can't beleive how people can live in such nasty conditions. We always have the apartments cleaned for the tenants but it's up to them from there out to keep the apartment clean and you would think they would but this couple was NASTY!!! Well we ended up cleaning the majority of the apartment this evening but will need to go back Monday to clean the kitchen and floors... Once those are done the apartment should be back into tip top shape! So I come home to have to clean my own house and after cleaning someone elses filth you really just want to shower and relax but I HAVE to clean it because I promised Kyle I would clean the other day and it just never got completed! It just feels like all I ever do is CLEAN!!! I bet most women feel this way... So cleaned the house. Dinner well not making any since I didn't have time so PIZZA it is! Kyle's off to the store so he can get the snacks he wants for Super Bowl Sunday!!! End off the evening with hanging out playing games and messing up everything that I just cleaned to have to do it again tomorrow!!!

No comments: