Ten years ago. . .
I was twelve years old at that time and so my days usually consisted of going to school, doing homework, napping and watching TV.
Five things I'm doing today. . .
1. Wake up
3. Feed everyone
4. Play with Allison
What I would do if I became a millionaire. . .
I would finally build my dream home that Kyle and I have been talking about and whatever is left invest it.
Five jobs I've had. . .
1. Front desk, Hampton Inn (all throughout high school)
2. Customer Service/Phones, Ellsworth Stationers (right after I graduated)
3. Property Manager, Ellsworth Properties (Current)
Five things that most people don't know about me. . .
1. I have to shower right when I get up if not I'm really lazy the rest of the day
2. I was a pregnant teen (married though)
3. Our first kiss was after a youth dance in the parking lot (I was the youth Kyle was one of the leaders)
4. I love working
5. I like shooting guns
Five places I've lived. . .
1. La Verne, California
2. Walnut, California
3. Glendora, California (for a summer)
4. Provo, Utah (Current)
I tag. . .
Family.... it doesn't really matter to me who actually does this or not but it was fun filling it out!
Bradley Choir Christmas Concert
2 months ago