Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Happy Birthday Kyle!
Today is my husbands birthday and I just wanted to take a minute and say how blessed I am to have him as my husband and in my life! Kyle is a hard worker! If you don’t know how to do something he either will know or will learn how to get it done! No job is too big or too hard for him to get done! He also knows how to play and relax! He has taught me the art of fishing! No I don’t like going with him every minute but I love the fact that he loves the outdoors and enjoys going out and catching a few fish every once in a while. I love the fact that he loves his music! I love the way that he is completely different from me and so that’s what makes him so fun and interesting! I love watching him with our daughter! I know that he is an amazing dad! I love watching him dance with Allison while on her tippy toes! I love his kisses! I love everything about him! I have been blessed that he is so forgiving and he gave me that third chance on the way home from Conference! I have been blessed to have him in my life!
Kyle Kelley I love you!

2 comments:

Mr. Mustachio said...

I too enjoy Kyle's kisses. I am currently wearing my birthday suit in tribute to him.

Elizabeth J. said...

What a sweet post :) I love your use of exclamation points!! Happy birthday, Kyle!