Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm so lucky

I really am the luckiest mom out there to have these two little cuties as my daughter's. I love them so much and like I said before I'm truly lucky to be their mother!

Allison has grown up way too fast! She will be five in May (where has the time gone)!!!!! I know that she's only four but she acts like she's sixteen... She's just full of personality.... She's my little miss independent who wants to do everything on her own without mom's or dad's help! She's the best little singer and dancer! She's an amazing big sister to Abbigail and is always watching out for her little sister. She loves to socialize and just have fun with other little kids! She loves going to preschool and loves to learn new things. She loves reading (or being read to). She loves the color pink and everything princess!

Abbigail on the other hand is my little one! She's going to be two in May and is as tiny as can be! She like her sister is also full of personality but is also very shy. Abbigail always takes time to get to know people before she will fully open up. Abbigail is all girl! She loves my little pony, baby dolls and Tinkerbell. Abbigail is Allison's little shadow! She loves her big sister and is always wanting to be with Allison and doing exactly what Allison is doing.

I absolutely love my two little girls!!!
Allison and Abbigail playing with make up in the bathroom... Allison decided that I needed some too...
Then it was Abbigails turn to get her make up...

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Sooooo cute! That is just precious. They are adorable. Oh, and thanks for the awesome idea about the nail polish. I will definitely try that!