Sunday, February 27, 2011

Big Bed

The past few month's Allison's been asking us if Abbigail could sleep with her in her room.. We kept telling Allison no but about a month or two ago I finally decided that it was time to get Abbigail out of the crib and into a big bed... I went down and pulled it out of storage and put it together... After I put it together I called Allison and Abbigail up to Allison's room to take a look at Abbigail's new bed. Abbigail was so excited she went and grabbed all her blankets and stuffed animals and started piling them onto her new bed. I ended up going down stairs to talk to Kyle and told him to go check out Abbigail's new bed when he came up stairs just a few minutes later this is what he found: She was fast asleep!!!! I was so excited.. It did take her a few days to get use to the idea of a big bed and having to actually stay in it. But she's now been sleeping in her big bed for the past two months. She will wake up early in the morning and come crawl into bed with Kyle and I but at least she's sleeping the majority of the night in HER bed... I have also now put all of Abbigail's things in Allison's room so the girls now share a bedroom. Allison is very excited to be sharing a room with her little sister. It's a lot of fun watching the girls grow together and get a long so well. It's also very cute because some mornings we will wake up and find Abbigail sleeping with Allison in her bed.. Very cute!

No comments: