Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Kyle

This year Kyle turned 29 years old!!! Crazy to think that next year he'll be 30.... This year was a very nice and relaxing birthday for Kyle (at least I think so)... Usually for birthday's we do a big birthday party or dinner or something huge to celebrate.. this year Kyle made a request to just keep it small and not do a party so I respected his wish and didn't do a surprise party or invite anyone over... It was just Kyle and his girls at home relaxing.. Since his birthday was on a Sunday we got up went to church then came home and just let Kyle sleep the rest of the day...
Kyle's birthday cake... (better of the best cake or better than sex cake) he made a special request to have this cake and I'm so glad he did because I usually make him an ice cream cake and this was so much easier for me to make so THANK YOU KYLE!!!!
Blowing out the candles...
Kyle with his two girls
Kyle opening gifts
I'm so happy to married to this amazing man! He's the best husband, friend and father! I could not imagine my life without him in it and I'm so glad that he picked me to spend his eternity with! I love you Kyle Zachariah Kelley!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments: