Thursday, May 7, 2009

STILL HERE...

We are still here... I have a lot of blogging that I need to do but I usually like to post pictures with my blogs so as soon as I have a moment I will start posting more! Here's just a short update... Kyle is doing well staying busy with work and doing a few last minute fishing trips before baby comes... I'm still pregnant! My due date is May 11th but they are now saying that it might actually be May 19th so who knows... They say this just because of her size. She's on the smaller side so they are now saying a later due date... Either way I'm ready! I can't wait for her to come! Allison is doing great! She is as busy as ever and can't wait until baby sister comes! Allison loves playing she loves the park and she loves her friends. She prays for them everyday and always asks if they can come over! Update complete!

No comments: