Sunday, May 24, 2009

4 years...


Four years ago I married the man of my dreams Kyle Zachariah Kelley! Kyle and I met a few months after I graduated high school and after he got home from his mission in 2003. Ever since then Kyle and I have pretty much been inseparable. It has been the best four years ever being married to Kyle! He is my best friend! He is the best husband and father I could have ever asked for! I'm so excited to be married to him and be able to spend eternity with him! I love you Kyle Zachariah Kelley more and more everyday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like Allison had tons of fun. How cute. I love her cupcake! And I can't believe Eric is old enough to have left on a mission. Time flies by so fast, doesn't it? How interesting that he is going to Iceland! I don't even know where that is! lol Also, I hope you had a happy anniversary. You and Kyle are such a perfect couple. Congrats!

Debra said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you. Love ya.