Friday, May 15, 2009

Dale Graduates from Brigham Young University

Dale my older brother graduated from Brigham Young University April 24, 2009. He graduated with a bachelors degree of International Studies. I'm so proud of him! This fall he starts Law School down in California. I'm going to miss him so much! He has always been there for me and it's going to be a REAL big change for me not to have him around! Here are some pictures:
International Studies Department Graduates
Allison LOVES her Uncle Dale! She was the first to find him after he took his pictures with the department! She is really going to miss him while he is in Law School!
The Kelley Family: Kyle, Allison, Dale, Me and Little Abbigail in my tummy!
The Siblings: Eric, Karly, Dale and Heather
Dad, Dale and Mom

1 comment:

Beau said...

Congrats Dale that is so exciting! What law school is he going to in California?