Sunday, May 24, 2009

Eric Reports!

My younger brother reported to the MTC (mission training center) on May 13, 2009 just a couple hours after I had Abbigail. It was awesome that Eric was able to meet Abbigail before he had to leave for two years. I'm so proud of my brother and the decision he has made to serve a two year mission for our church! He will be serving the people of Iceland. I love Eric and miss him tons! I'm am just so proud of him.
Eric's mission tags in Icelandic
Eric's MTC mailing address just in case you want to write him. He will be at the MTC until July 13, 2009 and then he will fly out to Iceland!
Kyle, Eric and Allison in front of the MTC. Abbigail and I were still at the hospital!
Grandma and Grandpa Summerhays, Mom, Eric and Dad in front of the MTC.
Ellsworth Family with Allison in front of the MTC.

No comments: