Thursday, January 3, 2008

Start of the Blog!!!

So we had the pleasure of having Kristie and Clayton over for dinner tonight! We had pizza. Kyle found this new place and wanted to see if it was any good... I don't think he was impressed... Anyways after dinner Kristie needed to get some work done for her interenship... while doing this work she brought to my attention how she had this blog thing and just learned how to really use the options on this thing... so she showed me her page and I thought it was neat so while she was making her copies I decided to get onto the computer and make my own.... Kyle wants to personally thank Kristie for introducting this to me! Well off to play X-box... see ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Clayton said...

I love it Heather! Kyle can blame me all he wants for getting you on the blog! But I'm excited! Now that I know how to do it, I really like it.... I just wish more people knew I had one! Well... Welcome to the blog!