Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas eve usually consists of the Kelley tradition of going to celebrate Christmas with Great Grandma Kelley. I was honestly really sad about not being able to do this tradition this past year but Kyle's cousin Loren was nice enough to invite us to join his family for Christmas eve. So thank you Loren and Sonya we had a lot of fun!
We started the night with an Ellsworth tradition of opening 1 gift and that gift is ALWAYS pajamas. Here are the girls with their Christmas eve gifts.
Girls opening the gifts
Allison and Abbigail showing off their Christmas pajamas
Kyle showing off his Christmas pajama pants
My Christmas pajamas!
After opening our Christmas pajamas off we went to Loren and Sonya's.. Here's Abbigail at the little kids table eating dinner
Allison at her table eating dinner
After dinner we all went out Christmas caroling... Kyle and Abbigail
More Christmas Caroling
After Christmas caroling we came back and did the nativity... We tried to get a group shot of all the kids and this was the best I could get
Another picture of the kids
Allison and Lyla.. These two were so cute sitting together.
My silly Abbigail
My girls at the end of the night...

1 comment:

Krista said...

I love your posts! I am glad you carry on our family tradition! We still do the same! LOVE IT! Also I think I know what to get my nephew;)