Friday, August 6, 2010

Kolob

The weekend of June 18th my cousin Chris and Kyle planned a camp out down a Kolob for a few days... We ended up having a lot of people show up.. This is who came Chris and his family, Chris' friend and is girl friend, my Aunt Shauna Uncle Steve and their girls, Aunt Debbie Uncle Kenny and their family and my Grandma and Grandpa Summerhays... It was a blast here are some pictures we took...
Me with my fish...
Showing the girls the fish
Abbigail and I sitting around the camp fire with everyone just chatting away...
My cousin Amber with her fishy
Becca with her fishy..
Abbigail walking around the campsite
Abbigail walking around the campsite
McKenna with Cherry juice ALL OVER!!!
Abbigail enjoying her Cheetos while sitting in Allison's chair..
Allison and McKenna in the bed of the truck
Allison and McKenna (best friends now) Playing in the bed of Chris' truck...
Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Summerhays with Abbigail and Ty (the dog)
Allison and Abbigail ready for Breakfast!
Me doing my usual on the boat!
My cousin Chris and his fish
It was a great trip we will need to do it again!!!!

No comments: