Monday, May 19, 2008

"The LITTLE Gym"

The other week Debbie and I went to the Women's Expo and I signed up to take Allison to a tryout of this GYM. So Kyle and I took Allison to "The Little GYM" and she had a lot of fun! Here are a few things she did: Kyle helping Allison on the Jumper! This blew up this jumping thing for the kids to jump on and Allison at first was not too sure about the whole thing so Kyle was there to help her! After helping her out she LOVED IT!

Kyle getting Allison to do a flip!

This is Kyle and Allison walking in a circle with all the other kids! They had a few activities planned out to help the kids learn a few things such as walking in a circle, flips, rolling a ball, jumping and so on.
Well I don't think Kyle's sold on it... Which I agree... I think it was a little to advanced for her. Maybe in the future!