Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tagged AGAIN

Tags
10 years ago: I was a little kid doing little kid stuff...

5 places I've lived:
La Verne, CA
Walnut, CA
Provo, UT

5 jobs I've had:
Front desk at a Hampton INN
Phones and stock pulling for Ellsworth Stationers
Manager for Ellsworth Properties

10 years from now:I want to have lots more kids and to be in my new house that Kyle and I designed and just loving life with my family around!

My Hubby :

What is his name?
Kyle Zachariah Kelley

How long did you date?
Well I would say 2 years but we dated off and on so I would say over all about a year and a half

How old is he?
26

Who eats more sweets?
Kyle... Kyle loves his CANDY

Who said I love you first?
Kyle

Who is taller?
Kyle

Who can sing better?
Kyle ( I love to hear him sign!!!)

Who is smarter?
Kyle

Who does the laundry?
ME

Who pays the bills?
Kyle

Who mows the lawn?
Kyle

Who drives?
Kyle

Who is more stubborn?
We are both equally stubborn

Who kissed who first?
We kissed that's all the matters..

Who asked who out first?
Kyle

Who proposed?
Kyle

Who has more siblings?
We both have 3 other siblings

Who wears the pants?
Well I think we both wear the pants... We both talk to each other before just doing something...

No comments: