Saturday, March 15, 2008

100 Truths

100 truths...

ARE YOU:
1. Perfect?: No
2. Tall?: No
3. In your pajamas?: No
4. Left handed? No

LAST:
1. Friend you saw: Kim Keay
2. Talked to on the phone: Kyle my husband
3. Person to text you: Clayton Romberg (Kyles cousin)
4. Was today better than yesterday? Yes

FAVORITES:
1. Number: 2
2. Color(s): Sage
3. Food: I love all food for the most part (I don't have a FAVORITE)
4. Place: anywhere with Kyle

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:

Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
Showered

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
Nope

Q: What's the last movie you watched in theaters?
I can't remember.. the last time we went to a theater was like a year ago or even longer

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A Restaurant

Q. Do you smile a lot?
I would say yes. But I guess it depends on the day!

Q: Do you wish upon stars?
Not really

Q: Are you a friendly person?
I like to think so but not always sad to say...

Q: Where did you sleep last night?
In my bed

Q: Why did you sleep there?
Because it's MY bed

Q: When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember but I would say a few months back

Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?
That I would wake up in time to go out with my friend and be ready

Q: Rate life as of right now one being bad ten being great?
9 Life is usually always Wonderful but Kyle's been working a LOT more lately out of the house and so it's sad not to have him around!

Q: What do you hear right now?
Phone ringing

Q: Does anything hurt right now?
No

Q: What's your favorite month?
December.. It's my birthday month as well as it's Christmas and the winter!

TEN EMOTIONS:
1. Are you missing someone right now? Of Course
2. Are you happy?: Yes
3. Are you sad?: No
4. Are you bored?: A little
6. Are you nervous?: No
7. Are you single?: NO
8. Are you tired? No

001. Real name? Heather
002. Nick name? I have a ton of nicknames
003. Eye color? Hazel
004. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius
005. Male or female? Female
007. Crushing? On Kyle
008. Slut? No
009. Smart? I like to think so
010. Hair color? Brown
011. Long or short? short
013. Sweats or Jeans? Sweats when around the house and Jeans when going out
014. Phone or Camera? Both
015. Health freak? No but I should be aware of it
016. Drink or Smoke? NO
020. Tattoos? NO
21. Righty or lefty? Righty

FIRSTS :
024. First best friend? Jennifer N Lee
026. First crush? Micheal (can't remember the last name)
027. First pet? Dog
028. First big vacation? Hawaii

CURRENTLY :
049. Eating?Nope
050. Drinking? Nope
52. I'm about to:Fill out another one of these things
053. Listening to? Tiffany run around (my cat)
054. Plans for today? Clean the house and relax

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
068. Lips or eyes? I like both on Kyle but he has some beautiful blue eyes (I'm blessed that those got passed to our daughter)
070. Shorter or taller? Taller for sure
073. Nice stomach or nice arms? Both
074. Sensitive or loud? It's nice to have a little of both
075. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship

HAVE YOU EVER :
079. Drank bubbles? Probably when I was younger
080. Lost glasses/contacts? Yes but just around the house thank goodness
081. Ran away from home? No
084. Broken someones heart? Yes sorry to say my husbands when we were dating
085. Been arrested? Nope

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself? Yes
090. Miracles?Yes
091. Love at first sight? Yeah why not!
092. Heaven? YES
093. Santa Claus? Yes
094. Love? Yes
095. Kiss on the first date? ummm... well for me it was a Yes but for my kids it will be a NO!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
097. Do you like someone? Always
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? Yes
099. Do you believe in God? YES
100. Post as 100 truths: Sure

No comments: