Friday, April 2, 2010

MY CAR...

My parents bought me my first car a 2003 Honda Accord. Once I got married my parents gave me the title. THANK YOU BY THE WAY... I drove it all the time up until I had Abbigail. Once I had Abbigail it because a little too difficult to put two car seats in the car and do all my other little tasks that I needed to do for work and so on. So I started driving a larger car and the Honda started sitting in the driveway. We would us it here and there if people were visiting or if one of our other cars were in the shop. But after awhile of it just sitting in the drive way Kyle started talking to me about selling it so that way it could be used... So after a few months of talking about it Kyle put it up for sale on KSL. We had several calls the morning we listed it and one girl didn't want to miss out on it so she drove down from Northern Utah to test it out. She fell in LOVE with my car... She couldn't take it that night so she set up a time to come back the next day with her parents to pick it up. We meet her up at the bank and they did all the paperwork and off went my car! I was so sad to see it go so Kyle was the one who did everything as I sat in the car with the girls just sulking...





No comments: