Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter 2010 was spent at home with my parents and sister who came to visit from California. This year my parents were not going to be able to make the trip but ended up surprising us late Thursday night. Friday it was my cousin's birthday and he invited us all go to go carting. The remaining part of the day was spent up in the Salt Lake area. The next day was spent going around and getting some last minute Easter things. Easter morning the girls woke up got dressed in their Easter dresses and came down to find their baskets... Abbigails basket was in the living room for her to find and Allison's was in the formal dinning room. Allison did a few circle around the main floor of the house and finally found her basket after a few minutes of searching. My sister's basket was down in the basement. This year the Easter bunny hid two more baskets one for Kyle and I and the other for my mom and dad. The Easter bunny was a little too easy with hiding Grandma and Grandpa's basket. It was in our front room sitting on the bench for all to see. Our basket on the the other hand was a little harder to find. Allison ended up finding our basket in the basement theater room under the chair and under some blankets... After we found our baskets we watched conference. After the first session we all went Easter egg hunting. Allison ended up with the majority of the eggs and ALL the money eggs... After the second session of conference we had our Easter dinner. It was a great day of just hanging out at the house and spending time with family. Monday we went around shopping. Tuesday my parents had to head back to California. It was a very nice visit with my family. I'm glad that they were able to come.




No comments: