Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday...









This year was pretty awesome in the fact that I was able to celebrate my birthday twice this year... we celebrated on my birthday December 2nd and then another time down in California this past week..

Utah Birthday Celebration:
On December 2nd I turned 24 years old... It was an awesome day! I was able to spend the entire day with my three favorite people in the whole world! Kyle took the day off from work (well almost {Awful tenants}) so we could just go do something I wanted to.. We ended up shopping for (awful tenants) and a little window shopping for me... I have really been wanting a little something bigger for living room couches but didn't end up finding anything so we ended up coming home around 5 to take a little nap and relax before having to meet up with everyone for dinner. We went out to dinner then came home and ended the night with a movie..

California Celebration:
The day again was a nice relaxing day... my sister Karly made me a birthday cake (thank you) later that evening we had my whole family (Dad, Mom, Dale, Karly) then we had my Ahma, Aunt Joy, Mother-in-Law Debra and of course Kyle, Allison and Abbigail... (If I'm forgetting anyone SORRY!!) We watched the BYU football game. My mom made an amazing Christmas dinner (a few days early) then we had birthday cake. I opened my gifts from my Dad, Mom, Dale and Karly. Let's just say this year I'm all about CUPCAKES!!!! I'm so excited. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful gifts!

No comments: