Sunday, June 13, 2010

Best 5 Years EVER!!!

May 14, 2010 was our five year anniversary.
Allison took this picture of Kyle and I.
Kyle surprised me with these beautiful flowers and a special night out. He arranged for some babysitters to watch the girls for a few hours so Kyle and I could actually go out on a date by ourselves. We went to the Chef's Table and it was AMAZING!
These are the desserts we ordered
These past five years with Kyle have been the best! Kyle's the best husband I could ever ask for! I love you Kyle Zachariah Kelley! I'm so grateful we get to spend eternity together!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Happy Anniversary! I love it when husbands do the planning. :) also, kind of random - your hair looks great - i love it!

Debra said...

Great couple...
Happy Anniversary and many, many more...
So proud of you...