Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm a big girl now!!!

So we have been trying to potty train Allison for the past year it feels like.. We have tried putting her on those dumb little baby toilets. We have tried the whole go on the toilet and you get a treat... I know that she knows that she's not suppose to go in her diaper but she's just one that never wants to stop to even try...Well she's been wearing pull-ups the past year and I have finally decided that it's time to move her to big girl underwear. I went out yesterday and bought her two packs of big girl underwears. One pack Dora the Explorer undies and the other Disney Princess. I also bought those plastic underwears that you put over the cloth diapers just in case. Well we started last night around 4 o'clock and she ended up having an accident an hour or so later but tried again and didnt have any problems the rest of the evening. At night we put her back in the pull-ups. Then this morning we put her big girl underwears back on and she didnt have any accidents up until 6 o'clock when she was up playing and I think she was just so into playing that she didnt think to stop but as soon as she did it she came down for me to change her so I think we are on the right track...

No comments: