Thursday, March 12, 2009

GIRL DAY!!!

One weekend we decided we were going to have a girls day and go out and get our hair done with my friend/cousin Kristie. My other cousin Nicole was the one who ended up cutting/color our hair and it looks great! I love it. I had Allison's hair cut and it turned out super cute! Super easy to do and really easy to manage! I ended up getting blond highlights and getting some layers! Kristie is the one who ended up with the most change with some highlights put in as well as chopping off her hair so she could donate it! It was super awesome! I was able to cut her hair off! Thanks Kristie for not killing me! I really love your hair! Thanks Nicole for taking your day off to do our hair! We really do love it! Here are some pictures of Allison and I with our new looks...

Allison and her teddy bear that she ended up getting that day! We seriously could not separate Allison from this teddy bear for DAYS!!!!!! She even requested to dress her bear for Sunday so they could match!
Allison and her teddy bear!
Allison's Hair
My hair!

No comments: